So many of us find it so hard on to grasp, comprehend exactly what it is we are feeling at any given moment. For some us it can be quite daunting however for the rest it seems quite normal.
Emotions can be the cause of many illness, they can have a physical effect of us, even make us do unquestionable things!
If our emotions are not expressed as we feel them we can end up doing ourselves more harm than good. Here are just a few of the symptoms that can occur from repressing your emotions:
- Depression without an apparent cause
- Speaking of issues/interests rather than personal matters and feelings
- Pretending something doesn’t matter when inside it does matter
- Rarely talking about your feelings
- Blowing up over minor incidents
- Walking around with a knot in your stomach or tightness in your throat
- Feeling your anger not at the time something happens but a few days later
- In relationships, focusing discussions on children/ money rather than talking about yourselves
- Difficulty talking about yourself
- Troubled personal relationships with family, friends, acquaintances
- A lack of ambition or motivation
- Lethargic – who cares – attitude
- Difficulty accepting yourself and others
- Laughing on the outside while crying on the inside
There is a number of ways we can release our emotions dependant on what they are of course:
- Speaking the truth
- Transmuting the emotions
- Releasing resentments
- Shifting your perspective
- Knowing your fears
- Detaching yourself from the emotions
- Accepting responsibility for your emotions
Even sitting here writing this has many emotions incessantly cultivating through my veins!
It all started about three weeks ago now…
Progress, its a noun its a verb;
- a movement toward a goal or to a further or higher stage:
- developmental activity in science, technology, etc., especially withreference to the commercial opportunities created thereby or to the promotion of the material well-being of the public through the goods,techniques, or facilities created.
- advancement in general.
- growth or development; continuous improvement:
- the development of an individual or society in a direction consideredmore beneficial than and superior to the previous level.
- Biology. increasing differentiation and perfection in the course ofontogeny or phylogeny.
- forward or onward movement:
This is certainly has been, it has been a wild emotional rollercoaster that is for sure…
The last few weeks have been an insane ride. I would love to sit here and write it all out word for word but there would be no point there is many other blogs out there that highlight emotional distraught and I am not here to do that to anyone. I am always looking for the light in the tunnel, I am always looking for the half full glass.
Moving forward though I am looking towards what things could be.
Moving along to current time, I WENT TO A HOUSE AUCTION! It was quite a blast, I was quite nervous attending my first auction. Sadly was not successful at getting a home. But I will try my chances with the next auction. Week after week attending these open homes and auctions is really taking it out of me, the market at current day is highly appalling and I would not wish it upon anyone to try to get in this market. It is very cut throat and plain old simple if you don’t have the money they are not interested in you. What is making it harder for the young hard working Aussie is the stupid immigrants/migrants what ever you want to call them! They come out west and drop an extra 50k on investment properties just because they want the property and well as you might know the real estates can not refuse the offers they simply sell to the highest bidder. So the hard working Aussies like me and my partner simply cannot afford to get in on this market unless we wish to pay an exuberant amount for a property that is simply not worth the dollars. I have a very clear mind about deciding on how much properties are worth, I am not willing to pay way over the top for a property as long term it would be a bad investment. Any who enough about houses and other races because if I continue any longer on this topic I will literally break my new rMBP that I am using to write this post.
Our little Gami is all grown up now, she is 4 months old, she is doing really well. We bought her a crazy big scratcher.
It has been really hard for me to learn the traits and doings of others as I have it stuck in my head that everything is so systematical and organised and when others are not then I cannot cope at all. Many say I am much like the famous television show character “Sheldon Cooper”